One of the most visited destinations in India, Goa & Manali promises a fun-filled and entertaining holiday to every traveler. A paradise for nature lovers, photographers and adventure enthusiasts, Goa allures tourists from all across the globe.
Manali is a pristine himalayan mountain resort. In hot summer times the cool climes of Manali offer a much-awaited relief from the heat and dust of the north Indian plains.
Destination Manali September to March
- Hotel type standard package .
Kullu - Manali Volvo Tour Package ( 5 Nights / 6 Days )
( 03 Nights in Hotel & 2 Nights in Volvo)
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2) , AC, Video Coach
- 03 Nights Accommodation
- Pick up & Drop From Volvo Bus stand to hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One Candle Light Dinner
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Two Glasses of Milk once During Stay
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- One Half day Local Sightseeing By Sharing vehicles
- One Full day sightseeing of Solang valley/ Snow Point by Sharing vehicles
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Sharing vehicles
- All Applicable Taxes.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to RK Ashram Metro station Gate 04 , ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will (reserved for leisure). Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (solang valley )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit solang valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali - Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi - Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime..
Destination Goa April to Sep
- Accommodation : Double
- Meal plan : Breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- Tv with cable connection
- Use of Swimming Pool and Tanning Beds
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- Pick &drop from /to airport/railway station by SIC.
- North Goa sightseeing SIC.
- South Goa sightseeing SIC.
Day 1 : Goa Arrival
- On reaching Goa airport, meet our ROW representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort.
- On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day.
- In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favourite beach activity.
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 2 : North Goa
- This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa.
- North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa.
- Fort Aguada-Candolim Beach Calangute-Baga-Saligao church -Shantadurga Temple -Anjuna Vagator.
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 3 : South Goa
- After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa.
- Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa
- including old Goa churches -Mangeshi temple- Dona Paula -
- miramar Beach panjim church -panjim shopping and panjim boat cruise if you book.
- After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04 : Goa Departure
- This is the last day of the Goa tour.
- Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel.
- Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
--------Tour ends with Sweet memories---------
Terms & Conditions:
- Above Itinerary is subject to confirmation from are local transporters on a given date.
- Above Rates are just an offer, if there is any Addition or Reduction in the number of passengers, then rates may change as per the final number of passengers with available price.
- If you can check the quotation from your side for all your requested options in inclusions, it will be very helpful for us to avoid any miscommunications.
- We Strongly Recommend every client to Upgrade the Hotels as per their choice and Star Category.
- We are intermediary who Book and Arrange all services for our client. The services are provided by the service providers such as Hotels, Airlines etc. for which we do not have control on their Quality and you are requested to speak to them directly for any service related issues.
- Please be reminded that all Special Requests like early Check-in, Smoking, Nonsmoking, View, Floors, King, Twin, Adjoining and/or Interconnecting Rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- The child between 02-03 years will not be given any Land Services.
- GST, Government Taxes to be paid Extra by the Passengers.
- GST/TT will be applicable on above Package cost (as per Indian Government Rule).
- We do not provide any Porter Services.
- All above Rates and Services are subject to Availability and can be changed without Prior Notice.
- Above Rates are not valid in Any type of Event or Exhibitions.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing are on Seat in coach Basis. Extra cost for Private.
- There may be certain Surcharges Applicable at the time of Booking of the Holiday Package as per Price Fluctuation.
- As of Now, we are not Holding any Confirmed Airline seats, Hotel Rooms.
- Actual Rate of Exchange is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 60.
- Above Prices are on per person Basis on Double Occupancy or as Specified as otherwise.
- The Inclusions mentioned in the Itinerary are for reference purposes only & all the Inclusions to Subject to your package type Booked based on above Pricing and Acceptance.
- Any Delay or Cancellation of program due to Weather or other Reasons will not be Eligible for any Refund.
- Please make sure you follow the Timings given by the Driver or Guide for all the Services and Transfers. In case you fail to follow the Timings, The Driver will leave, for which no Refund will be given.
- Hotels suggested in the Itinerary can be Changed and will be Equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official Rate sheet of the Hotel.
- The Hotel will give the Room Double or Twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability)
- We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of Amenities or Services not provided by the Hotel will be a Dispute between the Hotel or Airline and the client
- We Book Basic Room in the Hotel Booked by us unless specified the Room Category.
- Special Assistance is subject to Approval Based on Request.
- The above Tour cost is calculated as per the current Taxes, Visa charges and other charges as per the current Date. Any change till the Time of Departure. Any Additional cost of such Nature will have to be taken care by the Client.
- Please note to take care of the Visa processing and its time as we will not be Responsible for any kind of delays or Refusal of Visa from the concerned consulate and the Cancellation Policy of the Holiday will be Applied.
- If the Hotel or Suppliers change their Quote for the services that they offered, the same will be forwarded to you.
- Any kind of Disputes or Refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite Document with Details to be able to process any Refunds
- Any kind of Hotel Cancellations and No shows will be the Responsibility of the client.
- As per our Cancellation Policy, if there is any Extra or Additional cancellation policy of Airline, Cruise, Hotels etc. The client will be Responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some Tickets that are 100 percent Nonrefundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
- Any form of confirmation in Terms of Email, Verbal with Advance payment will be Treated as confirmation. We also understand that the client accepts the above Terms & Conditions before confirming the above Holiday.
Thank You so much for your choosing to become a Tripsvision member/partner
We look forward to a mutually beneficial and successful business relationship